Consultant Financial Services
Our client is a renowned and growing international advisory firm in the areas of Risk Advisory, Consulting and Financial Advisory.
The FS Risk team is responsible for advising the top management of leading international clients in the financial services industry on how to manage technological, operational, financial and business process risks. Risk and Regulation drives concepts, develops strategies and ensures implementation of the solutions for their clients in the area of transformation risks, Front-to-Back process reengineering (e.g. digital banking, robotic process automation, Artificial Intelligence) or regulations. Their clients are e.g. Retail/ Private/ Investment Banks, Insurance Companies and National Banks.
- A Bachelor’s or ideally a Master’s degree in the fields of science (e.g. engineering, mathematics, physics, etc.) or business administration (finance, economics, strategy, etc.) with great academic record
- Previous experience with e.g. consulting firms, financial services institutions, or FinTechs / RegTechs is an advantage
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team
- A structured, result-driven attitude with an entrepreneurial, creative mind-set
- Strong command of Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Excellent English skills both written and orally. Any further languages would be an advantage (particularly German)