Consultant (m/f) Open Innovation and Innovation Management
On the Innovation Team of Accenture Digital, we assist companies from all branches of industry to ready themselves for the future: We work with our clients to develop innovations for tangible profits – on the basis of pioneering technologies and with a constant focus on the people we are developing solutions for. We don’t see any conflict between empathy and strategy. We work creatively and analytically. We love making complicated things simple. Same?
Your path will take you into a very diverse team of entrepreneurial thinkers who work out of various locations in Austria, Germany, and Switzerland. Our common denominator: a motivation to meet challenges – with focus, dedication, and lots of fun. For us, innovation is a culture, not a method. We are curious and take a fresh perspective again and again. Working against this backdrop, you will consult for and collaborate with clients from a wide variety of industries and co-workers from many areas of business to meet a complex set of challenges. In workshops and projects, you will work together to develop designs to meet technological and strategic requirements and objectives specific to products and services.
- You will consult clients on innovation strategies and processes and help them develop and scale innovation into their daily business.
- You will shape innovation sprints and bring together whatever methods or eco-system players are relevant to them. You will then lead the sprints as a facilitator.
- While you continue to fine-tune methods for innovation, you will also concentrate on expanding our innovation network by setting up innovation initiatives and connecting with our business partners.
- You will be involved in projects and sales and will represent the innovation team at events (giving talks and facilitating roundtable discussions, etc.).
- Above all, you will be a vital ambassador for cultural change, advocating new, innovative working styles both within Accenture and at our customers’ businesses.
- You have several years of experience as a project consultant (product/service/organizational design, open innovation, innovation consulting, user research, and possibly also graphic/interactive design).
- You have a deep understanding in innovation methodologies (e.g. design thinking) and have already used it to develop individual business solutions. You are also familiar with other agile innovation methods and with sprint design.
- You like tweaking designs and love facilitating group work for co-innovation.
- You are organized, creative and empathetic and are always eager to learn and try out new approaches .
- Your interest in trends in digitization (new business models, product innovations, digital services, etc.) is obvious .
- You deal with clients confidently, communicate well, and are comfortable interacting with highly experienced clients and co-workers. You also like speaking to groups and enjoy telling stories.
- You like working in a highly agile and dynamic environment, taking ownership and are willing to travel.
- You speak and write German and English fluently.