Business Architect / Corporate Development
Our client is a leading Wealth Management Group in Switzerland.
- As part of the business architecture team, you build and transform Julius Baer’s business architecture, actively enabling change across all areas of the organisation. The business architecture team acts as centre of competence for enterprise design and optimization work across Julius Baer, with initial focus on the bank’s Swiss and European booking platform.
- Together with your colleagues, you shape the business architecture transformation by developing and maintain a comprehensive overview of the bank’s enterprise blueprint and identifying optimization measures jointly with the organisation. As part of the business architecture and process excellence team, you will also be involved in process transformation initiatives. You assume a strategic, yet hands-on operational role and leverage your entrepreneurial spirit to support the team’s course.
- You build sustainable and strong links to all levels in the organization, from management to business leaders and Julius Baer staff working on business architecture, IT architecture and in the various change and transformation programmes. You see yourself as a service provider and become a trusted advisor.
- You apply a structured approach to the business architecture, develop documentation, model and governance standards and enforce together with the team adherence. You support business sponsors and programme leaders in structuring their ideas and initiatives and help them defining what matters to them by leveraging the business architecture artifacts. Together with the team, you continuously enhance approaches, methods and tools used by the team.
- University degree in Banking and Finance, Business Administration or similar discipline
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Financial Services especially in project management and business architecture
- Comprehensive e2e experience in some of the following areas: Business Architecture, Target Operating Model design, Process optimization , Digitalization, Operations, Relationship and Portfolio Management, Investment Advisory, Risk, Legal & Compliance
- Excellent understanding of project management across the full life cycle
- Knowledge of process management systems such as ARIS
- Very strong conceptual and abstract thinking, high solution-orientation and a high degree of pragmatism
- Very good communication skills
- Strong capabilities to prepare, manage and structure workshops
- Passion about change and strong will to make a difference within the organization
- Ability to perform under pressure, to motivate others and to interact with all levels in the organization
- Strong collaboration approaches and tools to engage and align diverse stakeholders
- Hands-on attitude, entrepreneurial spirit and willingness to go the extra mile
- Fluent in German and English