Senior Consultant Market Access
Our client is a leading Healthcare Consultancy in Switzerland with Projects across Europe.
This role will allow young market access professionals to further strengthen their knowledge specific to our field, enabling them to continuously develop in a specialized consulting environment and build client relationships. For this purpose, professional growth will be framed and supported by a project manager and a mentor providing supervision, guidance and feedback.
- Leveraging expertise in one (or more) country healthcare systems regarding strategic pricing and reimbursement, as well as key stakeholder needs and perspectives
- Developing qualitative discussion guides and conducting interviews with payers and KOLs
- Developing and creatively evolving key Market Access tools by leveraging clinical data analysis
- Designing, preparing and facilitating client workshops with and without external participants
- Preparing top management presentations, communications and support material
- Actively developing junior resources in general market access knowledge and consulting skills
- Solid academic performance (combination of a science and a business degree is a plus)
- A minimum of 3 year experience in Consultancy with focus on strategic Market Access
- Superior project management skills
- Proven customer relationship building capabilities
- Fluency in both English and French, Spanish or German (any other language a plus)