Executive Insight is a highly specialized consulting company supporting executives in (bio) pharmaceutical companies to successfully prepare, launch and commercialize their products.
Our clients view the mix of deep medical, industry and consulting expertise, delivered with our highly collaborative and flexible working style, as our key differentiators. These components are the foundation to provide innovative solutions and support their implementation.
While talented individuals and their accomplishments are more important than ever, excellence can only be reached if all ideas and resources are channeled for exceptional team delivery. We are therefore looking for individuals who share our core values of honesty, caring and freedom.
The value of our consultants derives from their passion to defend the right solution for the client and the experience to know that there is more than just one way to reach the best outcome.
The Consultant will immediately support us on client projects as well as on internal company development work related to our value propositions or publications.
Projects vary, but consultants at Executive Insight are typically responsible for:
- Carrying out research and data collection to understand the organization or business challenge
- Conducting rigorous qualitative or quantitative analysis to derive valuable insights
- Conducting interviews with client employees, management team and other external stakeholders
- Preparing business presentations, communications, and training aids
The rationale related to this role is to further expose young professionals to business issues specific to our field enabling them to continuously develop in a specialized consulting environment. For this purpose, professional growth will be framed and supported by a project manager and a mentor providing supervision, guidance and feedback.
The right individual for a Consultant role at Executive Insight will benefit from the following qualities:
- Solid academic performance (combination of a science and a business degree is a plus)
- Consulting Experience (at least three months) and/or prior work experience in the pharmaceutical industry (at least six months), preferably in our specific focus
- Fluency in both English and German or French/Spanish/Italian (any other language a plus)
- Teaming, relationship building and curiosity coupled with strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Structured, results oriented and flexible working style
Respect for individual opinions, viewpoints, analysis and the value of teamwork is at the core of how Executive insight works. In-depth expertise, long-term relationship building and reliability are the foundations of our achievements and reputation.
We understand that selecting and retaining the right individuals are the most crucial element of our success. This is why we place a high priority on our recruiting process and in the development of our professionals.
Candidates should have a valid working permit either for a European Union country or Switzerland.
We look forward to receiving your application documents.
Please send to Elena Prokhorova, our HR Recruiter, at: firstname.lastname@example.org.